The gas blower is a trustworthy and multifunctional device which enables you to wash vast areas. Its operation is based upon the work of the gas type engine.
Gasoline vacuum cleaners have their particular advantages and pitfalls. It is advisable to use them for cleaning large lands. While using the apparatus, safety rules are respected. In the house, it is likely to use blowers in other instructions.
Scope of use
Garden vacuum cleaner can be used in the following directions:
- To clean up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, garden plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for additional use as compost or compost (if the device has this purpose );
- removal of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on industrial and construction sites;
- blowing out components of computer gear;
- draining the subject of snow in winter;
- cleaning in hard-to-reach places (under thorny bushes, on alpine hills)
- drying walls following painting.
Advantages and Pitfalls
Gas garden blowers-vacuum cleaners are distinguished by a number of undoubted benefits:
- Are not tied to a power source;
- they’re distinguished by large productivity;
- permit you to wash vast areas.
The disadvantages of petrol devices are:
- The requirement to use fuel;
- compliance with security steps;
- the presence of emissions into the environment;
- using protective equipment for the hearing and vision;
- enhanced sound and vibration level;
- large dimensions and weight.
Important! Garden gas vacuum cleaner won’t cope with wet leaves, cones and stone.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaner operate in the following manners:
- Blowing. In blowing mode, the most simple models of petrol blowers can get the job done. They allow you to collect leaves and other items in an overall pile by means of a strong air flow.
- Suction. The mode was made to wash the leaves . The plant material is collected in a special bag.
- Shredding. Many versions provide an additional function, which would be to process leaves and other plant spores. Because of this, the quantity of collected material is reduced, which may afterwards be used for mulching beds or planting crops for winter.
Shifting over requires one to switch off the blower, remove the nozzle, and install a garbage bag.
When Picking a gasoline blower, then you ought to be guided by the following technical features:
- Rate of air circulation. otente.ru Its typical value is 70-80 m/s, which is enough to wash dry leaves. It’s ideal to get a device in which the flow speed is flexible. This will let you pick up the style of operation and also simplify the cleaning. This index characterizes the quantity of air the gadget takes in suction mode. The typical values of the quantity of air flow are from 500 to 900 m3/min. When a blower with lower values is preferred, it can be used only on small areas.
- Vibration level. Gasoline-powered devices are distinguished by a powerful vibration of the body. Vibrations can lead to numbness in the hands during prolonged operation. The shredding factor indicates how much the volume of waste after its processing will alter. Usually for shredders it is 10:1.
- The loudness of the bag for garbage collection.
The capacity of the bag depends on how often you’ll need to remove its contents. On sale there are versions in which this value is from 40 to 80 liters.
Having a garden vacuum cleaner equipped with a small bag, it is simpler to operate, but wash it much more often. This negatively affects productivity and cleaning speed.