First of all, it is necessary to Find out that circular saw is Acceptable for a particular job, depending on the design of the tool you will find:
- Stationary – really a system, which will be a saw mounted on a framework. Requires free space at the workshop, and sometimes a separate room. Made such a circular saw for permanent processing of timber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the former version in mini, installed on another workbench or desk, can also be employed for sawing a massive volume of timber, by way of instance, during the construction of the bath.
- Manual – a mobile device, designed for moyakovka.ru processing workpieces in various planes. Here is the most common kind of round saw, however the strongest of the clarified. After working, it takes periodic rest, and is utilized for sawing small quantities of material.
Hand-held tool is more versatile than stationary variants. It costs much cheaper, but under certain conditions can cope with the exact tasks, even with less efficiency. When picking it, you should be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of energy source, circular electrical saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked – they work from a national electric network of 220 V. If we talk about professional machines, then they need a line of 380 V. The disadvantage of the connection alternative – the necessity to have an electricity grid at the place of work, as well as a hassle of operation because of the cable.
- Vacuum – operate in stand alone mode, also require the presence of a socket, but to control the battery, therefore their radius of operation isn’t limited by anything. Based on battery power, they could work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second option makes sense to purchase only if for any reason it is impossible to utilize the mains observed. Form of work
Submersible saws come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference is in how the saw blade at the initial position is within the workpiece, able to descend to the centre. This permits you to start cutting off not with the edge of this material, cut through holes.
Metal circular saws are powerful models which are equipped with stronger or abrasive disks. Capable of cutting sheet metal, plumbing, profiles. A number of them handle wood equally well.
The diameter of the disc directly is dependent upon the ability of this saw’s electrical motor. The more powerful the tool, the bigger the disk it is in a position to rotate, the more secure the rotation frequency of the latter, the more the length of continuous operation, the less likely the wedge. Moreover, powerful saws permit you to process more heavy material, but they also are thicker. Thus, as an example, models at 2 kW on average weigh 7 kg, while 1.2 kW – approximately 4 kg.
According to the energy gears could be broken up as follows:
The larger the diameter of the disk, the stronger the electric motor must function, the thicker the workpieces the saw may work with. Seating diameter is just another parameter that decides if a specific disk will fit the chosen saw.
At greater rates, less torque is required for sawing, meaning dense substance is simpler to handle. Keep in mind that using higher RPM the warmth of this substance in the area of touch with the saw increases, the same laminate or plastic requires less RPM. Ideally, it is much better to choose a saw with flexible rate.